Thank you for visiting our reference page for Microsoft staff. Please use the following links to access information about QTS that will help you in determining if we are a fit for referral to a potential customer, or just for general background on QTS!
At QTS, we partner with our customers to achieve great results, by deploying, managing and supporting Quality Technology Solutions. As an award-winning regional Microsoft partner for over a decade, we provide exceptional service, and leverage our strong experience and processes to drive success. We turn IT into your ADVANTAGE!
We share knowledge and collaborate with customers so we can quickly deploy technology the right way the first time, with less risk and following best practices. We apply our proven methodologies for a predictable, successful outcome. Our goal is long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our customers, partners and employees.
In addition to winning the CloudOS Partner of the Year Award for the NY Metro District in FY14, QTS was named winner of the New York Metro District Area Award, as Partner of the Year for NY Metro in FY12 at WPC, and again in FY13, and was also named Runner-Up for United States FY12 Partner of the Year. This makes QTS NY Metro Partner of the Year two of the last three years, and 3 of the last 7 years.
QTS was also named in FY12 by Microsoft as one of a handful of Cloud Innovator partners in North America, and a case study was written for the Wall Street Journal web site, which was carried on many other news outlets, showing QTS as a Microsoft Cloud Innovator. This cloud expertise on Office 365 is complemented by our status as an Azure Circle Partner.
QTS was also winner of the "DEAPER Challenge" in FY12, based on its highly effective demonstration of solution selling and product demonstration capabilities among the local managed partner community.
Some of QTS' other, less recent Microsoft awards include:
- Winner of the Microsoft NY Metro Area Partner of the Year Award for FY08 at WPC 2008
- Winner of the Microsoft Winning Customers Award at WWPC 2004
- Winner of the Microsoft Winning Customers Award at WWPC 2005
- Microsoft NYNJ Quarterly Partner Excellence Award Winner for Q1 2005 and Q2 FY06, and FY06 Marketing Excellence Award for NYNJ
- Microsoft NJ Medium Enterprise Partner of the Year for FY01-02
QTS is a Gold Level Partner in the Microsoft Partner Program, and is Locally Managed by SMS&P in New York Metro. We maintain the following Microsoft program competencies:
- Datacenter (Gold
- Cloud Platform (Gold)
- Midmarket (Gold)
- Cloud Productivity (Silver)
- Desktop (Silver)
- Messaging – Exchange (Silver)
- Communications - Skype/Lync (Silver)
- Collaboration & Content (Silver)
- CRM Online (Silver - In Progress)
We are in the process of qualifying for Gold level status in all three new Cloud Competencies. QTS is also a member of the Cloud Accelerate and Azure Circle programs.
From a Microsoft perspective, one of QTS' key differentiators is the breadth of its product coverage within the Microsoft stack, and our ability to upsell the value of the entire stack, making us a great partner to help drive EA Renewals, E-CAL upsells, SCEs, ECIs and EAPs, and EA Subscriptions. We understand and reinforce the value of Microsoft's licensing programs.
Other Key Differentiators include:
- In business for 24 years, with a strong reputation and market brand.
- Technicians average 15+ years' experience and 1-2 major industry certifications, with a strong focus on knowledge transfer and collaboration with the customer's IT staff.
- Offers a variety of packaged service offerings including QuikStarts, QuikDesign, QuikDeploy and other services.
- Managed services offering QuikManage tailored specifically to medium business, midmarket customers.
Supported Microsoft Products
QTS is a networking and security services solution provider - we focus on the infrastructure, rather than the applications that run on it. Therefore, our core supported Microsoft technologies include:
- Microsoft Windows Desktop Deployment (via MDT or SCCM)
- Microsoft Office (and via Office 365 in the Cloud)
- Microsoft Windows Server with Hyper-V, Terminal Services/RDS
- Microsoft Active Directory, including Certificate Services, Federation Services and Group Policy
- Microsoft Identity Manager
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (and integration with EMS/Intune)
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager
- Microsoft System Center Service Manager
- Microsoft System Center Orchestrator
- Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager and Hyper-V Private Cloud
- Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite ("EMS") - Intune, Azure RMS, Azure AD Premium and ATA
- Microsoft Exchange (via Office 365 in the Cloud, or On-Premise)
- Microsoft Skype for Business/Lync (via Office 365 in the Cloud, or On-Premise)
- Microsoft SharePoint (via Office 365 in the Cloud, or On-Premise)
- Microsoft Yammer
- Microsoft OneDrive for Business
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft DirectAccess
- Microsoft ForeFront Security and Exchange Online Protection
- Microsoft Threat Management Gateway and ISA Server
- Microsoft Azure, including StorSimple, Azure Site Recovery and Azure IaaS
- Microsoft Operations Management Suite
- Microsoft PowerBI
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- Microsoft BizTalk Server (through our partnerships)
- Microsoft Dynamics Business Solutions (Great Plains, Navision, Solomon and Axapta through our partnerships)
Microsoft Planning Services and SA Benefit Vouchers
QTS participates in most Planning Services programs, meeting the program requirements and delivering services with senior level expertise and quality. Ideally and in many cases, these engagements lead to follow-on deployment work. We currently participate in the following programs:
- D-PS (Windows and Office Desktop Deployment Planning)
- E+S-PS (Exchange + Skype/Lync Deployment Planning, on-premise or Office 365)
- S-PS (SharePoint and Yammer Deployment Planning, on-premise or Office 365)
- PV-PS (Private Cloud - Windows Server/AD, Hyper-V, System Center Planning)
- AZ-PS (Azure Deployment Planning, EMS Deployment Planning)
We work with Infusion around consuming SQL Planning Services vouchers, but please run opportunities through us jointly so QTS can stay engaged and "quarterback" (and upsell) the whole stack!
QTS QuikStart Packaged Service Engagements
QTS has developed a wide range of QuikStarts, or fixed cost/fixed scope packaged service engagements in which we spin up the technology in production pilot/POC mode, do intense knowledge transfer and help the customer get started with a broader deployment. We often combine this with DIG funding to drive new sales. QTS presently offers QuikStart engagements for the following:
- Windows 10 Deployment (image creation and deployment via MDT)
- System Center Operations Manager
- System Center Configuration Manager
- System Center Service Manager
- Hyper-V and System Center Virtual Machine Manager
- Microsoft Skype for Business
- Microsoft SharePoint Server (on-premise)
- Microsoft SharePoint Online (Office 365)
- Microsoft Exchange Online (Office 365)
- Microsoft Yammer (Office 365)
- Microsoft OneDrive (Office 365)
- Microsoft PowerBI
- Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft Azure AD Premium
- Microsoft Azure
Participation in Microsoft Programs
QTS participates in a variety of Microsoft programs to support customer engagement and in appropriate cases tap into funding to support customer deployment projects:
- PIE (formerly DIG - Office 365, Windows & Office Deployment)
- CloudOS Accelerate (Hyper-V Private Cloud, VMware Compete, System Center, People-Centric IT with SCCM/Intune, AD/Windows Server)
- FastTrack/Cloud Deployment (CAM/CTM Office 365 purchasse incentive)
- Azure Circle
- Cloud Accelerate (SMB Cloud)
Microsoft Partner Ecosystem
QTS partners well in the Microsoft ecosystem. Although we work well opportunistically with a wide range of partners, with a focus on collaboration and "growing the pie" for everyone, we are aligned strategically with a few key partners.
- Primary LAR Partners = SHI and SoftwareONE (we work opportunistically with all LARs)
- CPLS Partners = Corporate Training Group, New Horizons and SolarTech
- Primary Dynamics Partner = InterDyn AKA (we work opportunistically with other Dynamics Partners)
- Primary SQL/App Dev/BI/BizTalk Partner = Infusion (we work opportunistically with other Partners)Other Vendors' Complementary Products QTS Supports
QTS provides multivendor solutions integration services encompassing the following vendors' technologies.
- NetApp (Gold Partner)
- Citrix (Silver Partner)
- Cisco (Premier Partner - Routing/Switching/Firewall)
- Binary Tree - North America Regional Systems Integrator Partner of the Year 2013, Rising Star Partner 2012
- Polycomm Solution Advisor
- CommVault Authorized Reseller
We are also a VMware Enterprise Partner, which gives us strong credibility when presenting Hyper-V and System Center to customers (we are "bi-lingual" and can help them transfer VMware skills to Hyper-V). We always lead with Microsoft!
QTS primarily provides services in the Eastern United States, with historical focus on our NJ/NY metro "home base" area of Northern/Central NJ as well as New York City and the surrounding metro area. We are increasingly working in the New England District (as far as Boston) and the Mid-Atlantic District (Philadelphia/South Jersey), and we support national and international clients especially around cloud solutions.
QTS Sales Territories/Contacts
QTS handles accounts based on size and geographic territory as follows:
- For CAM or EPG Accounts, contact Neil Rosenberg (nrosenberg@QTSnet.com, 973-796-3625).
- For CTM and SMB Accounts, contact Jeff Wallace (jwallace@QTSnet.com, 973-796-3628).
- For any out-of-area opportunities, or if you are unsure, contact Neil or Jeff.
Our main telephone number is (973)984-7600. We are located at 1639 Route 10, Suite 103 in Parsippany, NJ 07054 (the Delta Dental building on the eastbound side). Our fax number is (973)984-7650.
From Parsippany, we are typically within an hours' drive of most North and Central NJ locations, and of New York.
QTS-Microsoft Shared Documents
Upcoming QTS Marketing Events
Please visit www.QTSnet.com/events for our current CxO seminar and webinar series schedule.
VTSPs and VTAs
QTS has six P-Seller/VTSPs on staff, plus a VTA. Please direct VTSP requests toVTSP@QTSnet.com, as we assign VTSP requests based on a combination of deep product expertise, breadth of engagement, and engineer availability. Our VTSPs are:
President & CEO
Strategic Discussions, Full Line Card
Strategic Discussions, Full Line Card
Director, Technical Operations
Azure, Hyper-V, System Center, Windows Deployment
Practice Lead - Device/Application Deployment & Management
System Center, Windows Deployment, Hyper-V, SQL
Practice Lead - Collaboration & Social
SharePoint, Yammer, Office 365
Practice Lead - Server Platform & Private/Public Cloud
Hyper-V, System Center, Windows Deployment, Exchange
MEC and TDI
QTS is participating in FY16 in the MEC and TDI initiatives. Contact Neil or Jeff if you have opportunities you wish to drive through us for MEC or TDI engagements.