Don’t miss this year’s 9th Annual QuikEnvision Technology Conference on Tuesday, September 13th 2016, at the Microsoft New York City office at Times Square!
2016 marks the 50 year anniversary of Star Trek™, a TV show that portrayed a hopeful future full of amazing technology. Now 50 years later, much of what was forecast is commonplace today, from tablets to wearable technology to videoconferencing. And the pace of change continues at an amazing rate – requiring IT and business leadership to recognize and take advantage of the new reality, or be left behind as others do.
At QTS’ QuikEnvision conference, we’ll explore the changing role of IT in supporting organizational change and growth, and how Microsoft solutions can be leveraged to help empower this change by providing new capabilities for people to collaborate productively, while driving down operational costs and improving security and the user experience.
• Embrace the Cloud to make IT more agile and responsive to your business
• Enable your users to leverage mobility technologies
• Drive down costs for disaster recovery, while enhancing user experience with QTS’ QuikManage and QuikRecover
• Optimize Infrastructure by maximizing uptime, while driving down cost
• Leverage social networking tools to drive information faster through your business and enhance communication and collaboration among employees
• Network with colleagues
• Meet industry-leading manufacturers and service providers
“The QTS QuikEnvision Technology Conference is a great place to see what the current and future trends are in the IT industry, and to discuss them with fellow technologists. I look forward to the event every year and have never missed one, and hope to keep that streak going. This is my one and only ‘must attend’ conference of every year.”
Nick Lanese, ProPublica
“The QTS QuikEnvision conference is a great source of information. It showcases how QTS, along with their partnerships, can help you get a handle on your IT needs and how they can help support them after the purchase.”
J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc