Our seminars provide timely information to our customers and prospects on new technology options to help their businesses.
* Please note that these events are open to QTS customers and prospective customers (not consultants or competitive organizations) and some events have restrictions on the number of attendees per organization, the role of attendees, or the size of the organization attending.*
Take Your Business to the Cloud! Maximizing Productivity, Security and Value from Office 365
Presented by QTS, CTG, Microsoft, Mimecast and Nintex
Office 365 sales and deployments are soaring! Businesses of all types and sizes are realizing significant benefit from the cloud, but it’s not just about cutting back on servers and the time to manage and support them. Join QTS, CTG and our ISV partners Mimecast and Nintex to learn how you can maximize the value you receive from moving to Office 365, enhance the security of and around your data, and drive enhanced productivity (even if you’ve already started the journey)!
What to expect:
- Learn how to plan for moving your organization to Office 365 – the value of doing so, the types of licensing programs available, and the issues you need to plan for before starting.
- Review best practices for deployment, around the various workloads including Exchange, Skype, SharePoint, Yammer and OneDrive
- Understand CTG’s approach to maximize user productivity and adoption during the change – what the user experience will be, and can be, if you manage it optimally and how to realize the most benefit from the project.
- Explore new licensing models – the value you get from them – and explore how you can realize maximum value in a Cloud-First, Mobile -First virtualized world – including the new “E5” program and enhanced security and productivity benefits from it!
- Learn how Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility Suite, Azure and the Operations Management Suite, along with System Center and Microsoft’s Private Cloud platform, relate to Office 365 and help you to optimize your value and ROI.
- Understand how Mimecast’s cloud services complement Exchange Online (or on-premise) to provide enhanced security, additional archiving and data management capabilities, and optimal availability for your email services.
- Explore how Nintex’ advanced workflow solutions help you accelerate value and get the most out of your SharePoint deployment.
8:30 AM-12:00 PM, Thursday, 4/6/17 at Microsoft’s NYC Office at 11 Times Square Register for NYC
Take Your Business to the Cloud – Part II! Maximizing IT Efficiency with Azure and OMS
Presented by QTS and Microsoft
The efficiencies of the cloud can no longer be ignored, and organizations are moving workloads to both Azure and Amazon at an accelerated pace. Join QTS and Microsoft to learn more about why and how customers are charting this course, how they are leveraging both private and public clouds to increase business agility and IT efficiency, and how to best take advantage of these new tools and approaches.
What to expect:
- Learn how to plan for moving your organization to Azure – the value of doing so, the types of licensing programs available, and the issues you need to plan for before starting.
- Review best practices for deployment of different workloads into Azure, and related technologies including Hyper-V, System Center, the Enterprise Mobility+Security Suite, and the Operations Management Suite.
- Explore new licensing models – the value you get from them – and explore how you can realize maximum value in a Cloud-First, Mobile-First virtualized world
What’s New in Power BI (and Why Should I Care?) Presented by QTS
Offered as part of Microsoft Office 365 “E5” product or on its own, PowerBI is now over a year old and starting to gain serious traction as organizations begin to understand how it can empower users to make better business decisions, faster and at lower cost than many traditional tools. Learn about how Microsoft Power BI is changing the way we look at data – from interactive reports, to dashboards and easy to understand reports, allow you to spot trends and explore data quickly! Microsoft has released a new set of tools and products to bring better data analysis and business decision making to the masses, with the potential for huge impact on your organization. Learn how to leverage these tools to drive value, as well as what’s new and on the roadmap for PowerBI.
Wednesday, 4/5/17, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EST Register Here