Not-For-Profit organizations are faced with the challenge of needing to control costs, while leveraging technology to improve their operations. QTS can help.
Our Not-For-Profit solutions include:
- Secure, high-performance Remote Access solutions for mobile professional staff;
- Mobile E-mail and communications solutions from Microsoft and RIM (Blackberry);
- Web Server Optimization technologies to speed up business critical web servers;
- Branch Office Optimization technologies to speed up access from remote offices;
- Wireless networking for conference rooms and mobile staff;
- Intranet Collaborative solutions to enhance staff productivity and efficiency and to automate business processes;
- Unified Communications solutions with Microsoft Exchange and OCS to enhance knowledge worker productivity;
- Extranet solutions to integrate customers, suppliers and partners with your network and business processes;
- Project Management solutions based on Microsoft Project Server and Microsoft SharePoint technologies;
- Business Intelligence solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint and PerformancePoint technologies and Microsoft SQL Server, to enhance business decision-making and management;
- Tablet PC solutions for mobile professionals, leveraging Microsoft, HP and Lenovo technologies;
- Security solutions to protect confidential data and intellectual property, and to secure client and partner communications;
- Network Infrastructure Solutions from Microsoft, Citrix, VMware, NetApp, Cisco and HP;
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions to maximize uptime and access to systems and data;
- Development of customized applications to meet specific business needs.
We extend this solution set to applications through our key partnerships, providing these extended solutions:
- ERP, Accounting and eCommerce solutions;
- IP Telephony and Unified Messaging solutions.
QTS has been working with Not-For-Profit organizations for nearly 20 years, with a wide variety of experiences and a strong commitment to help Not-For-Profit organizations.
QTS recommends TechSoup as a source for discounted or donated software and hardware, to help contain costs. QTS also assists Not-For-Profit organizations with identifying and participating in other charity or discount programs for which they are eligible.
AFS Intercultural Programs Int'l
AFS Intercultural Programs USA
American Bible Society
Cancer Support Community/Gilda's Club Worldwide
Center for Jewish History
Church Pension Group
Diocese of Brooklyn
Episcopal Diocese of Newark
Gilda's Club Worldwide
New York Road Runners
NPT Publishing Group
Westchester Jewish Community Services