Christine D. Bongard
Vice-President and Chief Operating Officer
Highlights of Ms. Bongard's Qualifications:
- 20 Years Computer Industry Experience
- Strategic, entrepreneurial leader specializing in all facets of service oriented Operations Management
- Partner Executive Board Member for Microsoft
- Infrastructure and Cloud Partner Advisory Council Member for Microsoft
- Vice President, International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP), NJ Chapter
- Member, IT/Software Advisory Board, New Jersey Technology Council (NJTC)
Christine D. Bongard is our Vice-President and Chief Operating Officer. She has been with the company since its inception in 1992. Her experience with QTS spans sales & marketing, technical management, finance and operations. This gives her a unique perspective across the company's operations. This broad background allows her to easily assist other departments in contributing toward the company's goals. Ms. Bongard also brings to QTS her strong leadership skills, a commitment to quality and a company-wide emphasis on customer satisfaction.
Prior to her employment with QTS, she worked in the Contract Development Department of Horizon - Blue Cross and Blue Shield. Ms. Bongard graduated from Kean University with a B.S. in Finance and a B.A. in Communications. She is an active member in the local chapters of the Business Professional Women (BPW) and New Jersey Association of Women Business Owners (NJAWBO).
Christine also represents QTS in its partnership with Microsoft, serving on the Microsoft Partner Advisory Councils for Infrastructure and for the Worldwide Partner Conference.