QTS has a long history of award-winning service to our customers, recognized by partners such as Microsoft, Citrix and Novell:
- QTS was named by Microsoft as its Partner of the Year for the New York Metro District (NY/NJ) for its Fiscal Year 2008, and again in 2012 and again in2013, singling out QTS as the top partner in the entire district for this period three of the past six years.
- QTS was winner of Microsoft’s SMS&P East Region (eastern USA) Partner of the Year Award at the 2007 Worldwide Partner Conference, based on our close engagement with Microsoft and in particular our work in the Vista, Office 2007 and SharePoint 2007 Technology Adoption Programs, and an East Region finalist in 2008.
- QTS was one of only 35 companies globally to win Microsoft’s Global “Winning Customers” Award at the 2004 Worldwide Partner Conference. This award was for QTS’ role in co-developing the Systems Strategy Check-Up initiative with Microsoft’s NYC office, which was so successful it was rolled out across the entire USA as a best practice.
- QTS’ QuikDesign Active Directory Design offering was selected by Microsoft in 2005 as a winner of Microsoft’s “Winning Customers” Award at the U.S. Regional Level, marking the second year in a row QTS has won this award.
- QTS was also the winner of Microsoft NYNJ’s Partner Excellence Award in 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008, and Microsoft’s Medium Enterprise Partner of the Year for 2001-2002 in the New Jersey District, based on our close working relationship with the local Microsoft office, our service delivery around Microsoft technologies and our ability to deliver Microsoft-centric solutions to our customers.
- QTS was named by Citrix in 2007 as winner of Citrix’ Award for highest year over year new product sales growth among Citrix Gold Partners in the United States.
- QTS’ team was also one of only 15 organizations in all of North America to win Novell’s prestigious Service Excellence Award in 2001, and one of only 18 winners in 2000. This award is based on selection by top-level management at Novell, customer references and interviews, and a detailed review of companies’ capabilities.
We enjoy the competition and raising the bar in serving our customers – Game On!